Manual Traverse Monarch
Fixed Ceiling Hoist
The Monarch Fixed Ceiling Hoist is a compementary product to other products for individuals with mobility challanges. It is designed for use by caregivers and health professionals to lift and transfer a person in a homecare, Read More
You Might Want To Add
The Monarch Fixed Ceiling Hoist is a compementary product to other products for individuals with mobility challanges. It is designed for use by caregivers and health professionals to lift and transfer a person in a homecare, assisted-living or hospital environment.
The Monarch Fixed Ceiling Hoist is one of the only ceiling hoists on the market using reliable lithium ion (Li-ion) battery technology. Most competitor products use Lead-acid (heavy, toxic, low cycle life) or NiMh.
- Unique spreader bar with secure sling mechanism
- Fast- lifts up to 30% more quickly than other models
- Low lift clearance- slim profile means more room to maneuver patient
- Li-ion battery- recharges twice as fast as average competitor products
- Ultra lightweight- weighing 8kg 35% lighter than other competitors
- 200kg/ 270kg safe working load
- Ideal for nursing homes, hospitals or domestic use
Total Weight: 7.5kg (Manual), 8.5kg (Powered)
SWL: 200kg or 270kg
Lifts per charge: 30 to 40 cycles
Speed with 200kg: 4.5cm/s
Soft start/stop: Yes
Emergency stop/lower: Yes
Track options: Compatible with all Monarch track and other leading track manufacturers
Application: Nursing homes, Hospitals, Domestic, Schools, Leisure centres, Physiotherapy
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.