Pegasus Metro - Blue
Compact Mobility Scooter
Whether you enjoy a quick trip to meet friends for food or taking a short journey to the local shops, the Pegasus Metro is the ideal choice to take you there. The new, ergonomically designed Pegasus Metro has been designed from the ground up to focus on k Read More
Whether it's a quick trip with friends or going to the shops the Pegasus Metro will take you there. Designed from the ground up it focuses on key aspects important to both new and old users. As a result it comes standard with features such as a unique lighting system and an electronic speed reduction system that reduces its speed when going around bends.
Controlled and sturdy drive
The Pegasus Metro's suspension system is designed to navigate through a variety of everyday surfaces and terrains to allow a relaxing and enjoyable drive. It works alongside its powerful motor and 11" pneumatic tyres.
Safety as standard
In addition to a unique lighting system the Pegasus Metro is equipped with an electronic speed reduction that automatically reduces the speed when navigating around bends to ensure a safe, comfortable ride at all times. In addition the scooter has a two-step disengaging lever that prevents the scooter from free-wheeling if it's knocked out of drive mode.
Simplicity and service ability
Due to its vast array of quality components the Pegasus Metro is both reliable and easy to service with access to batteries, electronics, motor and cables easily done by simply removing the top cover. Furthermore both the electronics and motor are protected from corrosion and water.
- Finite tiller movement: Users can easily adjust the tiller with a lever to suit their needs.
- Ergonomic steering: Our ergonomically designed steering system makes for easier, more responsive control
- Hand brake: Ensures immediate braking if required
- Brake light: Clear, bright brake lighting warns people that the scooter is slowing down
- Disengaging lever: Two step disengaging lever prevents the scooter from accidentally free-wheeling.
- Auto-speed reduction: Automatic speed reduction reduces speed around bends for added safety.
Overall Dimensions (WxLxH): 660x1270x1140mm
Weight Capacity: 136kg
Backrest Width: 510mm
Backrest Height: 630mm
Seat Depth: 460mm
Min. Seat-to-Floor Height: 440mm
Battery C apacity: 2x 12v-50Ah
Max Driving Speed: 10km/h
Range: Up to 54km
Turning Radius: 260mm
Ground Clearance: 78mm
Max Safe Slope: 6o
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.