Designed for accessible/roll-in showers
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 3973 - 2009
Designed for easy transfer of mobility impaired users in and out of roll-in showers. Able to take on a weight of 136kg it's the smart choice with carers able to securely roll a user into the shower and lock the unit to the floor. Read More
The Roll-InBuddy Lite is designed for accessible or roll-in showers; it can roll straight over most toilets and right into the shower. This reduces the manual handling and transfer actions for caregivers.
When not required for showering the Roll-InBuddy Lite can support users with toileting, fitting over most regular toilets. Made from durable, water resistant materials it can hold up to 136kg in weight.
This product is not returnable/refundable.
- 136kg SWL
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Lockable/fliip-back arms
- Height adjustable
- Removable and swing-away, height-adjustable footrests
- No rust aluminium frame
- Stainless steel parts and hardware
- Safety belts - lap or chest belts plus calf straps
- 100mm locking castor wheels
- Commode system with deflector splash guard
- Tool-free assembly
- Chair width over castor wheels: 505mm
- Chair width over arms: 565mm
- Chair width inside arms: 470mm
- Chiar length: 890mm with footrest/630mm without footrest
- Backrest width: 448mm
- Backrest height: 380mm (from cushion to top)
- Max toilet height clearance: 490mm
- Seat Cushion: 460x430mm
- Seat height from floor: 510 - 585mm
- Seat cushion opening: 175x335mm
Be The First To Review SB6C
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.