Designed for accessible/roll-in showers
Designed for easy transfer of mobility impaired users in and out of roll-in showers. Able to take on a weight of 136kg it's the smart choice with carers able to securely roll a user into the shower and lock the unit to the floor. Read More
The Roll-InBuddy Lite is designed for accessible or roll-in showers; it can roll straight over most toilets and right into the shower. This reduces the manual handling and transfer actions for caregivers.
When not required for showering the Roll-InBuddy Lite can support users with toileting, fitting over most regular toilets. Made from durable, water resistant materials it can hold up to 136kg in weight.
- 136kg SWL
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Lockable/fliip-back arms
- Height adjustable
- Removable and swing-away, height-adjustable footrests
- No rust aluminium frame
- Stainless steel parts and hardware
- Safety belts - lap or chest belts plus calf straps
- 100mm locking castor wheels
- Commode system with deflector splash guard
- Tool-free assembly
- Chair width over castor wheels: 505mm
- Chair width over arms: 565mm
- Chair width inside arms: 470mm
- Chiar length: 890mm with footrest/630mm without footrest
- Backrest width: 448mm
- Backrest height: 380mm (from cushion to top)
- Max toilet height clearance: 490mm
- Seat Cushion: 460x430mm
- Seat height from floor: 510 - 585mm
- Seat cushion opening: 175x335mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.