ShowerBuddy to suit smaller users
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 3973 - 2009
Shower Buddy allows standard ShowerBuddy chairs to suit smaller users, yet still allow the ability for user growth, which will save long term expenses. Read More
Shower Buddy allows standard ShowerBuddy chairs to suit smaller users, yet still allow the ability for user growth, which will save long term expenses.
PetiteBuddy is suitable for:
Support from NDIS
- We are a provider of specialty equipment who assists people with a disability with the help of the NDIS scheme
- Most of our products and services are claimed under Assistive Tech or Low cost consumables budgets
- We can assist by creating the service booking and claiming on the portal on your behalf if your plan is Agency Managed
- NDIS can certainly cover the costs of equipment repairs, maintenance and reviews
This product is not returnable/refundable.
Features of the Petite Buddy
- Padded backrest cushion (280mm wide) that adjusts for seat depth (325mm to 375mm)
- Limited recline
- Reduced width between armrests (295mm)
- Smaller commode opening cushion (150mm)
- Adjustable padded neck pillow
- Petite Buddy is a solution for smaller users needing to transfer
Be The First To Review P1
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.