Pride Go Go LX with CTS Suspension
CTS suspension for a smoother ride over rough terrains
The Go Go® LX with CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac Suspension) brings performance features and value to travel mobility. Featuring CTS independent front and rear suspension for a smoother ride and one-hand feather-touch disassembly for storage. Read More
The Pride Go Go LX with CTS Suspension mobility scooter brings performance and value with its front and rear suspension system.
The suspension system provides a smoother ride when driving the Go Go LX. Its exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly means it can be disassembled into five manageable pieces using only one hand.
The Go Go LX is packed with comfort features such as an easy-drive tiller with wraparound handles to make steering a breeze, as well as an easy-grip tiller adjustment knob to adjust the tiller to an angle and distance that you prefer.
Additionally, the Go Go LX mobility scooter has an easy-access tiller-mounted charger port for a standard dual voltage off-board charger and a new backlit battery meter for increased accuracy and visibility.
- Front and rear suspension: Provides a smoother ride when driving the Go Go LX
- Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly: Provides a convenient and easy way to store the Go Go LX by disassembling the mobility scooter into five manageable pieces
- Easy-drive tiller with wraparound handles: Provides user comfort when driving the Go Go LX
- Backlit battery meter: Provides increased accuracy and visibility in any setting
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob: You can adjust the angle and height of the tiller to your preference
Weight Capacity: 130kg
Seat-to-Ground Height: 53.3-60cm
Ground Clearance: 6.4cm
Turning Radius: 113.6cm
Range: Up to 17km
|GO GO LX WITH CTS SUSPENS
Be The First To Review Pride Go Go LX with CTS Suspension
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.