Pride Scooter Go-Go LX with CTS Suspensions
A new level of performance & value to travel mobility
PRICE FOR ONLINE SALE ONLY! The Go-Go® LX with CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac Suspension) brings a new level of performance features and value to travel mobility. Featuring CTS independent front and rear suspension, sleek style, feather-touch disassembly a Read More
The Go-Go® LX with CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac Suspension) brings a new level of performance features and value to travel mobility. Featuring both front and rear suspension along with high-visibility automatic front & rear lighting system.
The compact scooter features an exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly, which provides the ultimate quick transport system along with long-lasting, high--intensity LED headlight, tailight and indicators.
Standard inclusions includes easy-drive tiller with wraparound handles, auto-connecting front-to-rear harness and newbacklit battery meter for increased acuracy and visibility in any setting.
- Front and rear suspension
- High-visibility automatic front and rear lighting system
- Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight, taillight and indicators
- Pride’s exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-marking, low-profile wheels
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- Easy-drive tiller with wraparound handles
- New backlit battery meter for increased accuracy and visibility in any setting
- Includes pinchless hinges & eight-position seat rotation
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port for standard dual voltage off-board charger
- Rearview mirror standard
Max. weight capacity: 136kg
Weight (without battery pack): 39.6kg
Maximum speed: Up to 6.4km
Ground clearance: 3.8cm at motor
Turning radius: 116.2cm
Overall length: 104.1cm
Overall width: 52.1cm
Front: 5x17.8cm solid
Rear: 6.35x20.3cm solid
Standard Seating Type: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
Drive system: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor
Dual braking system: Regenerative and electromechanical
Battery charger: Off-board
Per-charge range: Up to 16.9km
Battery requirements: Two 17Ah
Battery Weight: 13.8kg each
Battery charger: 5-amp, off-board (with 40 AH batteries)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.