Prism Free Standing Gantry
The innovative Prism FSG-136 Free Standing Gantry System has been designed with both caregiver and client in mind and is ideal for use in a variety of situations. Read More
The innovative Prism FSG-136 Free Standing Gantry System has been designed with both caregiver and client in mind and is ideal for use in a variety of situations.
Fully portable, it can easily be moved to any location and assembled by one person in a matter of minutes with no tools required. Its ability to be set up by a single person make this an ideal piece of equipment for use in a single handed care package.
The Prism FSG-136 Free Standing Gantry is height adjustable and no component weighs more than 8kg.
Secure and sturdy, the Free Standing Gantry can be used for both temporary and permanent applications with no modifications to a room required.
This gantry system offers great flexibility as it can be used in conjunction with a number of hoist options including the Prism CP-136 and the Prism C-136.
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 136kg
- Works in conjunction with the Prism CP-136 and the Prism C-136
- Total system weighs under 21kg, making it the lightest system on the market
- Lightweight construction
- A complete portable solution, suitable for use in multiple locations
- Easy to assemble by a single carer – no tools required
- Ergonomic carry bag available to purchase as an optional extra
Hoisting Span: 2420mm
Height Adjustable Range: 1380 – 2290mm
Leg Width (When extended): 915mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.