Patient Transfer Equipment
QuickMove provides a more secure way to stand up after sitting down for both the user and carer. Read More
QuickMove provides a more secure sit-to-stand procedure for both user and carer, both for long-term and for occasional needs,for example in post-operative care when the balance is temporarily impaired.
When the user has risen using his/her own strength, the carer or the user folds down the cushions behind the buttocks, to provide a a stable support.
The user then has the option to remain standing or to be seated during the transfer.
When the user is rising again, the carer can, with a push on the handle, angle the cushions to assist achieving a standing position.
- The support of the cushions behind the buttocks and the knee-brace facilitates a very stable and safe transfer
- Stimulates a natural pattern of movement
- Adjustable buttock cushions that can be angled.
- Small and convenient
- Adjustable lower leg/knee-brace support
- Adjustable leg width
- QuickMove has a stable construction and is tested for a user weight of 170 kg
Safe working load: 170 kg
Weight: 35 kg
Length: 98 cm
Width: 60.5 cm
Height: 112 cm
Width between legs: 51-90 cm
Castor size: Ø 75 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.