Reflex Range - Preparation Knife
Made of stainless steel, the handle has finger contours for better grip and is designed to counterbalance the weight of the utensil. Read More
Made of stainless steel, the handle has finger contours for better grip and is designed to counterbalance the weight of the utensil.
From left to right:
- Reflex Preparation Knife - Scalloped edge, useful for cutting and preparing food
- Relax Slicing Knife - Long narrow blade, ideal for slicing bread
- Reflex Carving Knife - Scalloped edge, which will stay permanently sharp
- Reflex Chefs Knife - Smooth sharp edge, which is useful for cutting food
- Lightweight closed handle with blades set at an angle that minimises wrist movement
- The handle, which has finger contours for better grip, has been designed to counterbalance the weight of the utensil
- Stainless steel blade
- Dishwasher safe
|Reflex Preparation Knife||Scalloped edge useful for cutting
and preparing food
|Reflex Slicing Knife||Long narrow blade ideal
for slicing bread
|Reflex Carving Knife||Blade has a scalloped edge which
will stay permanently sharp
|Reflex Chefs Knife||Blade has a smooth sharp edge
which is useful for cutting or
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.