Manual Handling Equipment
ReTurn is an easy-to-use and incredibly effective assistive device for sit-to-stand and transfer, but it is also a rehabilitation device. Read More
You Might Want To Add
ReTurn is an easy-to-use and incredibly effective assistive device for sit-to-stand and transfer, but it is also a rehabilitation device.
ReTurn enables safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer to or from bed, wheelchair or toilet. ReTurn can also be used to facilitate repositioning farther back in a chair or wheel-chair.
For the caregiver, ReTurn enables easy transfers without any heavy lifting.
For users who still retain some degree of strength, ReTurn stimulates the natural pattern of movement during sit-to-stand, while at the same time strengthening the muscles and functional ability.
ReTurn is available in three models, all of them with a unique, patented* design providing for easy maneuvering, even with heavier users and in confined spaces. They are also easy to assemble and disassemble for easier transport and storage.
- The original - with a unique, patented design which makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to manoeuvre
- Rolls, turns and pivots smoothly and easily on all surfaces, even in confined spaces
- Very easy to understand and use, both for the user and the caregiver
- Many different application areas
- Always close at hand
- Can be easily adapted for different users
- Activates the user and eliminates heavy lifting for the caregiver
- Stable and secure base plate
- Easy to roll and directionally stable
- Moving ReTurn7500i requires minimal exertion, even with a larger and heavier user
- The base plate has a low step-in height and clear markings for the user's feet
- The base plate's narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair, so that ReTurn7500 can be positioned very close to the user
- A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position
- The incline of the rising ladder creates conditions for a natural pattern of movement
- The design allows plenty of work space also for the caregiver, who can remain very close and help to support the user from different directions
- The rising ladder allows many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central 'power grip', it also enables 'climbing'
- The user is also supported by the ladder during standing training and transfer
- Features a rising ladder (patent pending) with an opening for quick and easy hooking of ReTurnBelt
- The height, width and angle of the lower-leg supports can easily be adjusted to fit different users
- The lower-leg supports are equipped with extra padding as standard
- Lockable wheels
- Neat and attractive design that simplifies hygiene
- Low weight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport and storage
- A specially designed bag, which is available as an accessory, protects ReTurn7500i during transport and storage
- ReTurn7500i and ReTurn7400 have the same stable base plate, which makes it possible to change between standard-height and low rising ladders, and thereby cover a broader range of needs and get the best use out of the product
- Many accessories for greater safety, security and utility
- Several models provide solutions for all situations and users
Weight Capacity: 150kg
Overall Height: 115cm
Base Plate Length: 68.5cm
Base Plate Width: 57cm
Base Plate Height: 4cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.