Manual Handling Equipment
Safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer – without any heavy lifting. Read More
You Might Want To Add
ReTurn7600 is an easy-to-use and incredibly effective assistive device providing convenient and natural support for sit-to-stand and transfer, but it is also a rehabilitation device.
ReTurn7600 enables safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer to or from bed, wheelchair or toilet. ReTurn7600 can also be used to facilitate repositioning farther back in a chair or wheelchair.
For the caregiver, ReTurn7600 enables easy transfers without any heavy lifting. For users who still retain some degree of strength, ReTurn7600 stimulates the natural pattern of movement during sit-to-stand, while at the same time strengthening the muscles and functional ability.
This makes it the ideal assistive device in a rehab unit, and a user who uses ReTurn7600 at home can normally live at home longer with the help of only one caregiver.
Our patented (SE-0401517-8) ReTurnBelt is an excellent complement to ReTurn7600 when there is a need for greater support and stability; for example, when the user's weight-bearing ability is questionable or varies.
ReTurn7600 - for larger and heavier users weighing up to 205 kg/450 lbs
ReTurn7600 has been developed for users weighing max. 205 kg/450 lbs. This model therefore features a wider base plate, providing more space for larger and heavier users.
ReTurn7600 also has lower-leg supports that are adapted for these users, and a rising ladder that is both higher and wider than the rising ladders on ReTurn7500 and ReTurn7400.
- The original - with a a unique, patented design which makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to manoeuvre
- Rolls, turns and pivots smoothly and easily on all surfaces, even in confined spaces
- Very easy to understand and use, both for the user and the caregiver
- Many different application areas
- Always close at hand
- Can be easily adapted for different users
- Activates the user and eliminates heavy lifting for the caregiver
- Stable and secure base plate
- Easy to roll and directionally stable
- Moving ReTurn7600 requires minimal exertion, even with a very large and heavy user
- The wider base plate has a low step-in height and clear markings for the user's feet
- The base plate's narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair, so that ReTurn7600 can be positioned very close to the user
- A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position
- The incline of the rising ladder creates conditions for a natural pattern of movement
- The design allows plenty of work space also for the caregiver, who can remain very close and help to support the user from different directions
- The rising ladder allows many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central 'power grip', it also enables 'climbing'
- The user is also supported by the ladder during standing training and transfer
- The height, width and angle of the user-adapted lower-leg supports can easily be adjusted to fit different users
- Lockable wheels
- Neat and attractive design that simplifies hygiene
- Low weight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport and storage
- Many accessories for greater safety, security and utility
- Several models provide solutions for all situations and users
Total Weight: 26kg
Baseplate Length: 795mm
Baseplate Width: 672mm
Baseplate Height: 45mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.