ROHO Enhancer Cushion - 11.5" x 11.5"
Power Mobility Seating Cushion
The ENHANCER DRY FLOATATION Cushion offers you a unique option in wheelchair seating. Read More
The ENHANCER Cushion uses positioning in a uniquely designed two-manifold system for enhanced midline channeling of the femurs, lateral stability and skin/soft tissue protection.
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear.
ENHANCER CUSHION IS APPROPRIATE FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcers (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
- require increased sitting stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral)
This product is not returnable/refundable
- Multiple Cell Heights - Unique contoured surface provides for channeling of the legs and enhances lateral stability and body positioning.
- Adjustable and Adaptable - ROHO’s DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in minimizing tissue deformation and facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and adapting to the shape of an individual.
- Positioning - The ENHANCER Cushion provides positioning with a multiple cell height, two-compartment system that allows the individual to adjust the interior bucket seat section for reduced pressure on the ischia while adjusting the two outer perimeter rows for enhanced stability and positioning.
- Skin/Soft Tissue Protection - Proven with over 40 years of research, experience and refinement, ROHO DRY FLOATATION Technology provides an individual with the ultimate in skin and soft tissue protection. The ENHANCER Cushion provides an adjustable, low friction/shear environment that helps protect against pressure ulcers.
Width: 37.5 - 50.5cm
Height: Approximately 5.5 - 10.5cm without load
Weight: Approximately 1.4kg
Construction: Flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.