Single Valve Low Profile Cushion - 11.5" x 11.5"
Power Mobility Seating Cushion
This cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues. Read More
This cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues.
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear.
The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the individual, minimizing tissue deformation and facilitating blood flow.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- Have normal or impaired sensation
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in/2.5cm
This product is not returnable/refundable
- Adjustable: Cushion is adjustable to individual’s shape and weight. Cushion is adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 2.5 lbs/1.1 kg (1R99LPC). Varies by size
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable
- Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) support pad can be patched to extend use
- Skin Protection: Based on over forty years of research and individual experience, our patented ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of an individual.
- Shape Fitting: The unique cellular design of the LOW PROFILE® allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
- Convenience: All postural adjustments are made while the individual is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process.
- Heavy Duty civers available.
Width: 29 - 59.5cm
Height: Approximately 5.5cm without load
Weight: Approximately 1.1kg
Construction: Flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.