Blue Shoprider Explorer
A robust scooter with rear wheel drive & 4 26cm wheels
The Shoprider Explorer's design is ideal for people on the move with its four 26cm wheels providing added safety and security. It can reach speeds of up to 8 km/h along with additional features such as front light. Read More
You Might Want To Add
The SHOPRIDER™ 888E with it's robust design is ideal for people on the move.
- The four 26 cm wheels provide added safety and security while it's narrow width facilitates easy access to all areas.
- The 888E can attain speeds up to 8km/h. Packed with additional features including front light, rear and side reflectors and horn.
- The reliability of this impressive Scooter is further enhanced by the rear wheel drive and electromagnetic brake
Proudly supported by NDIS
- Claim Shoprider Explorer from your NDIS funds
- Contact NDIS for further details
Shop the Shoprider Explorer online and receive fast, reliable shipping for your new scooter.
- Front Lights
- Adjustable Steering Tiller
- 260 mm Pneumatic tyres
- Width adjustable & Lift Up Arm Rests
- Front Tiller Shopping Basket
- Sliding/Rotating seat
- Battery level warning light
- Anti Tip Wheels
- Captains Seat
- Looped handle bar for finger steering
- Easy access battery compartment
- Tie down points for secure Transport
Turning Radius: 1500mm
Climb Angle: 9o
Weight Capacity: 136kg
Range: Up to 40km
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.