Small Single Motor Aircomfort Chair
Australian-made recliner chair with 140kg SWL
Australian-made recliner chair with a patented airbag system that provides optimal comfort and pressure relief to the backrest, seat and legrest. The chair is able to take on a maximum weight of 140kg and has a wall saver mechanism as standard. Read More
This Australian-made recliner chair features total surface air pressure system and overfilled back that provides increased lumbar support. Its patented airbag system provides optimum comfort and pressure relief in the backrest, seat and legrest.
Luxury features includes polished timber arm knuckles to assist in transfers and a magazine pocket to store remotes, books and magazines. Meanwhile the hand held controller is easy to use with the recline or rise motion stopping anytime when the button is released.
Additionally the Aircomfort has a wall saver mechanism, which requires minimal clearance behind the chair when reclined.
- Total surface air pressure system
- Patented airbag system provides optimum comfort and pressure relief in backrest, seat and legrest
- Overfilled back provides increased lumbar support
- Polished timber arm knuckles assist transfers
- Supplied with magazine pocket
- Hand held controller is easy to use
- Recline or rise motion stops at any point when button is released
- Wall saver mechanism requires minimal clearance behind the chair when reclined
- Made in Australia
|Size||Material||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Seat Height||Arm Height||Back Height||Overall Width||SWL|
|Small||Mocha Fabric/Grey Vinyl||500mm||440mm||480mm||190mm||680mm||750mm||140kg|
|Medium||Mocha Fabric/Grey Vinyl||500mm||510mm||520mm||190mm||740mm||750mm||140kg|
|Large||Mocha Fabric/Grey Vinyl||600mm||510mm||520mm||190mm||800mm||820mm||140kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.