Bariatric configured wheelchair with 272kg SWL
With a weight capacity of up to 272kg the Stellar HD is suitable for bariatric users that require optimal pressure relief and positioning. It retains the Stellar range's low knee rise along with the 45o tilt. Read More
Designed for bariatric users requiring optimal pressure relief and positioning the Stellar HD offers up to 45o tilt while still maintaining a low knee rise. Additionally its unique and durable constrution allows it to be placed underneath tables even while tilting, allowing users to participate in a variety of activities and dining.
The Stellar HD is ideal for hand propulsion with adjustable, accesible rear wheels, but it can also be tilted by an attendant easily. With a reclining back option of up to 120o there are a variety of caster and wheel sizes to truly make the wheelchair the user's own.
- Sizes up to 32" seat width
- 45º of tilt for pressure relief and positioning
- Attendant operated tilt with ease
- Ideal for hand propulsion with adjustable, accessible rear wheels
- Knees remain low in tilt
- Short wheelbase for excellent maneuverability
- Reclining back option - up to 120º
- Variety of caster and wheel sizes
- Durable frame with attractive finish
Dynamic Tilt: Up to 45o
Weight Capacity: 272kg
Seat Width: 36-81cm
Seat Depth: 41-56cm
Front Seat Height: 36-51cm
Back Angle: 90-122o
Overall Width: 28cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.