Quick release structure allows for compact disassembly
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 10535 – 2011
The Taurus 200 is an aluminium stand-up lifting hoist with a Safe Working Load of 200kg. Read More
The Taurus 200 is an aluminium stand-up stand up hoist with a Safe Working Load of 200kg; it is electric raised and lowered by Linak. Leg adjustment is controlled through the use of a foot pedal control while the rubber fotplate provides a non-slip standing.
For full adjustable positioning comfortable soft polyurethane knee pads are available along with an adjustable hand bar for optional lifting. Its quick release structure enables it quicker, more compact disassembling.
- Aluminium Stand-Up Lift with a Safe Working Load (SWL) of 200kg
- Electric raise and lower powered by Linak
- Foot pedal control for leg adjustment
- Rubber footplate provides a non-slip standing
- Comfortable soft Polyurethane Knee Pads provide fully adjustable positioning
- Adjustable Hand Bar for optional lifting
- Quick release structure enables quicker more compact disassembling
Length of Base: 980mm
External Base Width: 595mm
Internal Base Width: Closed 595mm/Opened 895mm
Base Width Adjustment: Manual
Under Bed Clearance: 110mm
Height Lift Arm: 89mm min/1450mm max
Minimum Storage Height: 930mm
Machine Weight: 30kg
Max SWL: 200kg
Be The First To Review 7201
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.