Terry Towelling Stocking Aid
Flexible, fabric gutter for pulling on socks/stockings
A flexible fabric gutter to help in pulling on socks or stockings, it is designed for those with difficulty in bending or reaching. Read More
The Terry Towling Stocking Aid is a flexible, fabric gutter that assists in pulling on socks or stockings. It has large loop handles for those with weak grip and slits in the plastic core to allow it to bend around the heel. The inside is lined with nylon to reduce friction with the stock placed over the gutter and then pulled into position over the foot. The strap ends then pull the sock into place up the leg.
- A flexible fabric gutter to assist in pulling on socks or stockings
- Designed for those who have difficulty in bending or reaching
- Large loop handles for those with weak grip
- Slits in the plastic core allow it to bend around the heel
- The inside is lined with nylon to reduce friction
- Terry cloth fabric holds hosiery secure
- Sock is placed over gutter then pulled into position over the foot. Strap ends then pull the sock into place up the leg
- Machine washable
Gutter Length: 230mm
Be The First To Review PAT-A7273
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.