TurnSheet - 210 x 150cm - Complete with Mattress Cover
Manual Handling Equipment
TurnSheet (210 x 150) is used in hospitals as well as in home care. It lies permanently in the bed and covers all pressure points to efficiently prevent pressure sores from developing. Read More
For turning of heavy and pain-sensitive users
A pain-sensitive user, requiring intensive and frequent care can be a challenge for carers. With TurnSheet (210 x 150) little strength is needed and unnecessary lifting is avoided.
TurnSheet has been developed for heavier users with severely reduced functional abilities and for users on a turning regime who are at risk of developing pressure sores and who need help turning in bed.
TurnSheet (210 x 150) is used in hospitals as well as in home care. It lies permanently in the bed and covers all pressure points to efficiently prevent pressure sores from developing.
TurnSheet is made of microfiber and Handicare's own sophisticated sliding material ULF (Ultra Low Friction) with a thin padding of polyester. The soft surface on the upper side of theTurnSheet makes it very comfortable to lie on.
TurnSheet lies on top of Mattress cover (item numbers 1593, 1594, 1595 or 1587) with smooth, low friction material in the centre and rough anti-slip surfaces at the sides.
This minimizes the risk of the user sliding out of bed. The mattress cover features three slide panels which can be removed/folded away to reveal a surface of high friction material.
The slide panels enable improved positioning of the user in bed. For example, the slide panel under the hips can be removed/folded away to prevent the user from sliding down when attempting to sit up in bed.
- A thin padding facilitates turning and allows TurnSheet to be used on top of different pressure-relieving mattresses.
- The soft microfiber material makes TurnSheet comfortable in any position.
- The ULF sliding material in the centre of the mattress cover makes it very easy to shift position.
- The mattress cover has anti-slip, high friction material at the sides for improved safety.
- The mattress cover features three slide panels which can be folded away as the situation requires. This gives you the option to choose between low or high friction surface under the entire or part of the user's body.
- VELCRO® brand strips secure the mattress cover to the mattress and fit various mattress types and sizes.
- When TurnSheet is rolled up, it can be used as a retaining support behind the user’s back when lying on the side.
- TurnSheet is also available in a variant consisting of two parts. The lower part is very easy to change.
|Length||2100 mm||2100 mm|
|Width||1500 mm||1500 mm|
|Bedsize, width||105/120cm||90 cm|
|SWL||300 kg||300 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.