Vigour KIDZ Standard Contour - 10" x 10"
SPEX Seating Cushion
Vigour reduces fatigue and pressure with the support and comfort that helps patients go the distance. Read More
Because children need to be seated and positioned early in life, SPEX Kidz offers sizes starting from 10” wide. Now the very young can be strategically equipped from the start with the merits that Vigour technology brings in maintaining effective seating and positioning. (8“cushions and backrests available as a custom/bespoke size).
Vigour KIDZ standard contour cushion
Vigour cushion is designed to properly centralise and stabilise the pelvis, hips, and legs to maintain and improve comfort, function, and positioning in all other parts of the body. Vigour reduces fatigue and pressure with the support and comfort that helps kidz go the distance. A combination of high resilient foam and gel-foam that is durable, flexible and comfortable.
Comes with washable Spacer fabric cover and BONUS incontinent cover.
Designed for the user who has symmetrical or mild asymmetrical postures needing mild to moderate postural control.
Excellent choice for individuals who:
- Require pressure reduction and redistribution
- Require pelvic stability
- Need moderate control of posture and upper extremities
- Need moderate control of abduction or adduction propensity
- Active self-propell users
- Gel-foam ischial well evenly distributes pressure under the pelvis and reduces shear forces in sensitive areas
- Special foam layers offer anatomically correct posture
- Slight thigh elevation for increased balance
- Offers exceptional pelvic comfort
- Specific contouring offers a high degree of pelvic stability
High Contour version available for increased support and control.
This product is not returnable/refundable
- Provides stability and a solid foundation for the cushion to ensure no sag is present when the user is seated
- Allows pressure distribution through over the entire cushion, avoiding pressure in any specific area
- Ensures stability for build up seating cushions
- Grid hole positions allow multiple uses for mounting support hardware eg. lateral pelvic/thigh supports, medial thigh support, etc
- Rear cutout sections around back support cane mounts
- 4 point fixation. Front 2 quick-release pins provide fast sliding removal from the wheelchair
- Sizes from 10-20"
|W/C Width||Length||Weight Capacity|
|10"/11"||12"||90 kg / 200 lb|
|12"/13"||12"||90 kg / 200 lb|
|12"/13"||14"||90 kg / 200 lb|
|14"/15"||14"||90 kg / 200 lb|
|14"/15"||16"||90 kg / 200 lb|
|16"/17"||16"||136 kg / 300 lb|
|16"/17"||18"||136 kg / 300 lb|
|18"/19"||18"||136 kg / 300 lb|
|18"/19"||20"||136 kg / 300 lb|
|20"/21"||20"||136 kg / 300 lb|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.