Adjustable handgrips reduces strain on user’s wrists
ISO/ARTG: ISO 11199-1:2005
Features adjustable forearm gutter height and adjustable handgrip to suit individual forearm length and reduce wrist strain. Read More
You Might Want To Add
The Walking Tutor can be folded up almost flat for easy storage and transportation and is ideal for those with limited hand and wrist strength. The hand grip can be adjusted to suit individual forearm length, which reduces strain on the wrists.
- Ideal for those with limited hand and wrist strength
- Adjustable forearm gutter height
- Adjustable hand grip to suit individual forearm length and to reduce strain on wrists
- Folds almost flat for easy storage and transportation
- Supplied with four swivel castors
Frame Width: 630mm
Frame Depth: 830mm
Forearm Gutter Height: 860-1210mm
Max User Weight: 100kg
Be The First To Review HC0100
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.