Made from a quality AKTON polymer, it helps promote even pressure distribution. Unlike fluid gel, AKTON polymer does not display from areas requiring pressure relief and it isolates and protects areas where shear forces and pressure points are prevalent.
The AKTON polymer provides signficiant shock, vibration and impact absorption. The pad is sealed by a waterproof film and does not promote bacterial growth making it ideal for multi-client use.
This product is non-refundable/returnable.
- Quality AKTON® polymer
- Helps promote even pressure distribution
- AKTON® polymer, unlike fluid gel, does not displace from areas requiring pressure relief
- Isolates and protects areas where shear forces and pressure points are prevalent
- AKTON® polymer provides significant shock, vibration and impact absorption
- Pad does not promote bacterial growth, making it ideal for multi-client use
- Pad is sealed by a waterproof film
- Large model supplied as open front
|Size||Dimensions||Height||Max User Weight|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.