AllTrack R3 Hybrid
Get stability, speed and maneuverability
ISO/ARTG: ISO: AS 3695, AS3696 & AS 3696.19 (Crash Tested)
Combining the best of rear-wheel drives and mid-wheel drives in one wheelchair the AllTrack R3 is designed for those that want outdoor performance, speed and comfort as well as maneuverability. Read More
The AllTrack R3 is the one and only true Hybrid-Wheel Drive (HWD), melding the best of rear-wheel drive and mid-wheel drive in one power wheelchair.
This makes it ideal for users that demand outdoor performance, speed and comfort of a rear-wheel drive, but requires the maneuverability of a mid-wheel.
By combining unique geometry with a dual-action suspension the R3 offers a compact, manevuerable base that doesn't sacrifice perfomance.
- Patented Dual-Action Suspension: Fully independent 6-wheel interactive suspension with vertical shock absorption
- Stability, speed, comfort, and outdoor performance of rear-wheel drive
- Compact footprint and turning radius of 21.75” (550 mm) provides maneuverability similar to a mid-wheel drive
- Available with center mount articulating foot platform or independent elevating legrests
- Multiple frame, drive wheel and caster options
Base Width: 595/645m
Base Length: 910mm
Ground Clearance: 75/90mm
Turning Radius: 550mm
Seat Width: 380-660mm
Seat-to-Floor Height Range: 400-485mm
Be The First To Review ALLTRACKR3
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.