Glide Centro XT
Extreme Terrain chair designed for off-road use
ISO/ARTG: ISO: AS 3695, AS3696 & AS 3696.19 (Crash Tested)
The all new Centro-XT is an Extreme Terrain power chair designed for users who enjoy off pavement driving. Read More
The Glide Centro XT is a particular version of the flagship Glide Centro power wheelchair. This particular model gives you the freedom to navigate through the grass, dirt tracks and uneven outdoor surfaces with confidence.
The XT can do all these features via their low-pressure wide knobby drive tyres and 9" front castors. However, it's still customisable to your liking and your needs, with the cushion, headrest and backrest all customisable.
Ready for adventure, the XT is designed with functionality and reliability to provide complete indoor or outdoor mobility with its patented 6-wheel suspension and 14" wide drive wheels.
- Power base with removable seating module
- High quality German 4 pole high torque motors
- Vehicle tie down points
- Low maintenance with accessible electronics
- Turning circle between walls 114.5cm
- Active Pozi-Track (APT) kerb climbing ability
- 8cm ground clearance
- 14" drive wheels with off-road low pressure tyres
- Electronic brakes with manual park
- R-net LCD standard controls (dynamic optional)
Weight Capacity: 175kg
Chair Weight: 82kg (without batteries)
Overall Width: 74cm
Overall Length: 98cm (foot plate removed)
Seat Width: 31-61cm
Seat Depth: 31-58cm
Seat Height: 46cm
Back Height: 103cm (custom height available)
ISO: AS 3695, AS3696 & AS 3696.19 (Crash Tested)
ARTG Cert: 95730
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.