Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
The ultimate mid-wheel driving experience
The Q700 M SEDEO ERGO is Quickie's most advanced mid-wheel drive powered wheelchair featuring new SpiderTrac 2.0 suspension, advanced SEDEO ERGO biomechanical seating system, innovative controls and with the C-ME you can travel at your own pace. Read More
The Q700 M SEDEO ERGO is the high-performance power wheelchair with superior style and manoeuvrability.
With SpiderTrac 2.0 sports suspension for a smoother ride you can enjoy an intuitive driving experience with this mid-wheel drive base that's loaded with the latest technology to keep you on track.
The SEDEO ERGO's biomechanical seating system comes standard as it mirrors your body's natural position for an ideal seated position at all times, even during transitions.
Keep yourself connected with the world around you through a selection of easy-to-use controls and personalize your drive with QUICKIE's patented assignable buttons and 6 seated memory positions. Keep your self elevated even while moving with the C-ME.
Superb Indoor Agility
Turning on its own axis, enjoy intuitive driving and excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces thanks to a narrow 620mm base and a 110mm turning circle. Also you can easily sit under tables and access Wheelchair Adaptive Vehicles (WAVs) with a low seat height from just 445mm.
You can climb kerbs up to 100mm and enjoy a stiffer, more responsive ride thanks to the SpiderTrac 2.0 suspension. With all six wheels capable of independent movement, both the front and rear wheels gives you the ability to crawl up and down steep obstacles whilst keeping all 6 wheels on the ground even if you're ascending gradients of up to 10o. Plus stay in control and maintain your stability with QUICKIE's patented anti-pitch system.
SEDEO ERGO - Intelligent Seating
- Adjustable headrest, seat widths and depths, backrest width and armrest height and angle
- Power recline supported by 7" of anti-shear to better maintain positioning of the headrest, and chin control, during recline
- Seat cushion is divided into 3 elements. The two lateral side cushions can be swung-out and lifted off for a comfortable transfer
- Can provide pressure relief reminders to help remind you when it's time to change your position. A log can be kept to be sent to your clinician for review
- Footplate goes all the way to the ground for easier standing transfers
Seat Width: 400 - 560mm
Seat Height: 430 - 480mm
Seat Depth: 400 - 560mm
Backrest Height: 510 - 610mm
Overall Width: 620mm
Overall Length: 1070mm
Battery Size: 60Ah
Turning Diameter: 1000mm
Max Safe Slope: 10o
Max Kerb Climb: 100mm
Electronics: R-Net controller, lights and indicators
Min Weight: From 160kg
Max User Weight: 160kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.