Offering vertical seat raise & versatility
ISO/ARTG: ISO: AS 3695, AS3696 & AS 3696.19 (Crash Tested)
The all new Centro Lift- Anterior -Reach chair is design for users who want the versatility of a standard wheelchair while offering a vertical seat raise, the ability for a standing transfer with the anterior tilt function and also a reach forward option Read More
The Glide Centro Lift-Anterior-Reach (LAR) power wheelchair is similar to the standard Glide Centro. The difference is that the LAR features a power lift mechanism and anterior reach function. This feature allows you to transfer to a standing position smoothly.
Like the Glide Centro range, the LAR is customisable to your needs and specific requirements, with many seating options available, including custom cushioning and backrests.
Furthermore, the LAR is flexible in small spaces with a turning radius of 114.5cm. Moreover, the LAR suspension system improves the wheelchair's traction when driving and braking; it also helps you go up and down kerbs. Additionally, the battery on the wheelchair will enable you to drive up to 40km on a single charge.
- Power Base type with easily removable seating module.
- 45 degree seat tilt standard.
- Available in Adult and Paediatric versions.
- Motors – High quality German motors for Centro – Choice of 2 pole or 4 Pole High torque.
- Seat height 46cm.
- 80 – 90 amp/hr Batteries capabilities. (Amp/hr ratings varies between Battery brand)
- Vehicle Tie Down points.
- Low maintenance with easily accessible electronics.
- Turn Circle between walls 1145mm (Average set up 46cm SD x 46cm SW).
- 80mm kerb climbing ability.
- 80mm Ground clearance.
- Max Ramp Incline/Decline 15 deg or 1 in 4 (as per AS3695 testing)
- Glide”s all new seating system for Centro.
- Compatiblity to most Proprietary Seating systems on the market.
- Plus all the standard options offered with our range.
Weight Capacity: 150kg
Overall Length: 90cm (with footplate removed)
Overall Width: 62cm (wheel base)
Back Height: 103cm (Custom height available)
Seat Width: 31-61cm
Seat Depth: 31-58cm
Seat Height: 46cm
ISO: AS 3695, AS3696 & AS 3696.19 (Crash Tested)
ARTG Cert: 95730
Be The First To Review C-LAR
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.