Offering vertical seat raise & versatility
The all new Centro Lift- Anterior -Reach chair is design for users who want the versatility of a standard wheelchair while offering a vertical seat raise, the ability for a standing transfer with the anterior tilt function and also a reach forward option Read More
The all new Centro Lift- Anterior -Reach chair is designed for users who want the versatility of a standard wheelchair while offering a vertical seat raise, the ability for a standing transfer with the anterior tilt function and also a reach forward option when in a raised seat position to perform task generally not achievable with standard lift seat chairs.
The Centro-LAR is a standard Centro fitted with Anterior Lift module.
Active Pozi-Trak drive system. (APT)
Patented by Glide the APT is a unique suspension system that was developed to enhance the performance of its latest Mid Wheel Drive wheelchair. It is a three functional operation that increases traction on its drive wheels, aids with kerb climbing and acts as an anti-pitch device. The suspension system also eliminates nose dive when descending road side kerbs.
The drive wheels are set positive meaning when the wheelchair is on a level ground a preload of up to 20kg (depending on spring set up type) is on each drive wheel. This unique system greatly improves traction for driving and braking. It also performs extremely well in emergency down hill braking.
The APT is a low maintenance system and has eliminated the need for complex moving parts that need constant servicing or adjustements. Also, with the combination of varying spring set ups, the wheelchair can be fine tuned to suit the needs of the user.
- Power Base type with easily removable seating module.
- 45 degree seat tilt standard.
- Available in Adult and Paediatric versions.
- Motors – High quality German motors for Centro – Choice of 2 pole or 4 Pole High torque.
- Seat height 46cm.
- 80 – 90 amp/hr Batteries capabilities. (Amp/hr ratings varies between Battery brand)
- Vehicle Tie Down points.
- Low maintenance with easily accessible electronics.
- Turn Circle between walls 1145mm (Average set up 46cm SD x 46cm SW).
- 80mm kerb climbing ability.
- 80mm Ground clearance.
- Max Ramp Incline/Decline 15 deg or 1 in 4 (as per AS3695 testing)
- Glide”s all new seating system for Centro.
- Compatiblity to most Proprietary Seating systems on the market.
- Plus all the standard options offered with our range.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.