Centro- Vertical Lift
Power Tilt Seating platform comes standard
The all new Centro has all the features clients have been requesting in a Mid Wheel Drive for many years. Australian designed and manufactured the Centro is designed to give remarkable stability and drive capabilities with trouble free service for many ye Read More
The Glide Centro Vertical Lift chair comes standard with a Power Tilt Seating platform. The 30cm range of seat lift allows the user an infinitely variable seat height which greatly improves independence and quality of life.
The vertical lift system also enhances social interaction by bringing users to a level to engage better with their peers. The vertical lift system can be programmed to suit the needs of the user and can allow the chair to be driven whilst at an elevated position.
All options and accessories that you would expect from a Centro are available with the vertical lift version. The Vertical Lift Centro can be customised to the needs of the individual with additional features such as power recline, power elevating leg supports, lights and custom seating.
Active Pozi-Trak drive system. (APT)
Patented by Glide the APT is a unique suspension system that was developed to enhance the performance of its latest Mid Wheel Drive wheelchair. It is a three functional operation that increases traction on its drive wheels, aids with kerb climbing and acts as an anti-pitch device. The suspension system also eliminates nose dive when descending road side kerbs.
The drive wheels are set positive meaning when the wheelchair is on a level ground a preload of up to 20kg (depending on spring set up type) is on each drive wheel. This unique system greatly improves traction for driving and braking. It also performs extremely well in emergency down hill braking.
The APT is a low maintenance system and has eliminated the need for complex moving parts that need constant servicing or adjustements. Also, with the combination of varying spring set ups, the wheelchair can be fine tuned to suit the needs of the user.
- Power Base type with easily removable seating module.
- 50 degree seat tilt standard.
- Available in Adult and Paediatric versions.
- Motors – High quality German motors for Centro – Choice of 2 pole or 4 Pole High torque.
- Low seat height as standard. (46cm at 0 degrees).
- 70 – 90 amp/hr Batteries capabilities. (Amp/hr ratings varies between Battery brand)
- Vehicle Tie Down points.
- Low maintenance with easily accessible electronics.
- Turn Circle between walls 1145mm (Average set up 46cm SD x 46cm SW).
- 80mm kerb climbing ability.
- 80mm Ground clearance.
- Max Ramp Incline/Decline 12° or 1 in 4 (as per AS3695 testing)
- Optional Anterior Tilt.
- 30cm Vertical Lift seat with 46cm seat height. (see photo gallery below)
- Glide”s all new seating system for Centro.
- Compatiblity to most Proprietary Seating systems on the market.
- Plus all the standard options offered with our range.
Max Recommended User Weight: 175kg
Weight: 109kg (without batteries and upholstery)
Operation Weight: Typical Operational wheelchair weight 158kg - 168kg
Rear Castors: 7" pneumatic (optional 6" or 8")
Front Castors: 200-50 (8") pneumatic (optional 7")
Drive Wheels: 3.00 - (14")
Overall Length: 900mm (foot plate removed)
Overall Width: 620mm (wheel base)
Seat Widts: 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55cm (custom width optional)
Seat Depth: 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55cm
Seat Height: 46cm (top of rail using 0-46 set up)
Back Height: 1030mm. Top of push handle (custom height available)
Seat Tilt: 0° to 50
Optional Anterior Tilt: -4° to 45° via seat frame upgade (47cm SH level)
Seat Raise Height: 300mm (seat height 46cm to 76cm)
Arm rests: Flip up (adjustable)
Leg rests: Swing away detachable
Frame colour: Choice
Brakes: Electronic and manual park
Controls: R-net LCD std (optional Dynamic)
Battery: 70-90 amp/hr (260L x 170W x 220H) Sealed
Range: 40km. Max with 70 amp/hr
* Note: The weight of wheelchair will depend on type of accessories addes.
ISO: AS 3695, AS3696 & AS 3696.19 (Crash Tested)
ARTG Cert: 95730
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.