Bariatric Mobility Scooter
The award winning 4 wheel scooter is made for rugged outdoor terrain and is packed with safety features making the scooter the most direct and secure way to get to your destination. Read More
The award winning Comet Alpine+ is ideal for bariatric users with a weight limit of up to 220kg. It has a wide variety of safety features including automatic speed reduction on bends as well as a speed reduction button that reduces the speed by halve immediately and handbrakes.
The Comet Alpine+ has a large contoured extra padded seat alongside four individual adjustable suspension units that ensures exceptional driving experience.In addition the seat column are reinforced to ensure stability and safety as are the armrest to allow for additional stress when getting on/off the bariatric mobility scooter.
- Automatic speed reduction on bends reducing risk of falls/tipping
- Speed reduction button provides a quick way to halve current speed at the simple touch of a button – handy in crowded areas
- Handbrake assists the user to stop more suddenly if necessary
- Brake light with delay warns those behind that the scooter is stopping reducing the risk of collisions
- Tie-down points to prevent the scooter from moving around when being transported
- (NB: We recommend that when a scooter is being transported in another vehicle, the user sits in the vehicle seat with his/her seatbelt on, NOT on the mobility scooter that is being transported)
- Reinforced seat column: It ensures stability and safety while seated
- Reinforced armrest: It allows for the additional stress of getting on and off the Comet HD
- Unique suspension system: It has proven itself in the professional mountain biking industry and allows for simple independent user adjustment E
ven for users with a weight of up to 220kg, safety is never a concern with the COMET HD. All necessary precautions for guaranteering the stability and safety of the scooter have been taken into consideration during the design process.
Max SWL: 220kg
Max Speed: 10 kmh
Range: up to 50km
Overall Width: 66cm
Overall Length: 147.5cm
Turning Circle: 326cm
Seat Width: 66cm
Seat Depth: 53cm
Back Height: 61cm
Scooter Weight (exc. Batteries): 148kg
Tyre Type: Pneumatic
Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid
Seats: ergonomically shaped seats with soft padding; recliner lever; and height adjustability – provide optimum comfort and positioning
Tiller: ergonomic handlebars, intuitive key pad for comfort & ease of use
Chassis: front & rear suspension on both models for a comfortable ride
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.