Turns your manual wheelchair into an electric wheelchair
The e-fix is a useful add-on drive that turns manual wheelchairs into electric wheelchairs, this allows users to independently cover a greater range of distances and slopes without stress or assistance. Read More
Getting out and enjoying life is second nature to most people. However, illnesses or old age may mean that they’re not able to leave their own accommodations without assistance.
The e-fix is a useful add-on drive that turns a wheelchair into an electric one meaning that users can independently cover greater distances and handle slopes without stress or assistance.
The e-fix can be programmed and adapted to each user’s needs. Additionally, it can be easily moved by hand by uncoupling the drive wheels with a handle and the wheelchair can be pushed by hand as usual either via push rims or attendants.
Components of the e-fix are lightweight and compact meaning that it can be installed/removed without the need for tools and can fit into the smallest of trunks.
The motor, brake, gear and coupling have been integrated in the drive wheel in the wheel hub to allow it to be easily removed and fitted without any tools.
- Simply uncouple e-fix wheels for manual operation
- e-fix increases wheelchair width by approximately 2-5cm
Modern, flat design of the control unit offers simple operation and perfect ergonomics.
- TFT colour display showing capacity and range
- Speed selection (0.5 - 6km/h)
- On/off button, horn and spotlight
- Removable handrest
- Other adjustment options for individual adaptation via programmable parameters
The lightweight and small powerhouse that's compact and can be easily removed.
- Efficient lithium-ion cells for a long life
- Easy to take out and put back in again
- Integrated carrying handle
- Battery pack can be charged when fitted on the wheelchair or removed
The battery holder is the smart interface between the battery pack and two drive wheels.
- Insert battery and snap in with a 'click'
- Automatic battery pack contacting
- Fixed using velcro straps
- With integrated fuses
AUTOMATIC BATTERY CHARGER
The contacting to the battery has been provided with an intuitive magnetic plug system that snaps in easily when plugged.
- Electronic automatic harge and switch off mechanism
- Automatic adaptation to the mains voltage (100 - 240V)
Climbing and Braking Ability: Up to 20%. Limit values of the wheelchair manufacturer should be observed
Range: Up to 16km
Wheel Sizes: 22 and 24"
Weight Capacity: 120kg
Be The First To Review AL-1566299
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.