Eva 450 - Electric Type - Standard Height
Patient Lifting Hoist
Strong, safe and easy to manoeuvre. Eva450 is a versatile mobile patient lift for all lifting situations and for users weighing up to 205 kg/450 lbs. When used with Handicare's functional and easy-to-use SystemRoMedic™ lifting accessories, Eva450 is the r Read More
Eva450 is a versatile mobile patient lift for all lifting situations and for users weighing up to 205 kg/450 lbs. When used with Handicare's functional and easy-to-use SystemRoMedic™ lifting accessories, Eva450 is the right choice for lifting in connection with transfers to and from the floor, chair or bed, as well as for horizontal lifting and gait training.
All variants of Eva450 are supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a stable sling bar with reliable safety latches and a hand control. The sling bar is standard width (450 mm/17.7") which is suitable for most users and lifting situations.
- Strong and stable, SWL 205 kg/450 lbs
- Aluminium for low weight – easy to manoeuvre
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – large lifting range
- Height-adjustable handle bars – comfortable and ergonomic working positions
- Stable aluminium sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Standard width sling bar – suitable for most users and situations
- Available with regular height or low legs for use with lower beds
- Encapsulated twin castors – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- The special versions with low legs are fitted with double front castors with a diameter of 35 mm/1.4"
- Available with electrical or manual base widening
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Built-in charging
- Quick guide on the lift
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
|SWL||205 kg||205 kg|
|Base width, outer dimensions||685-980 mm||685-980 mm|
|Base width, inner dimensions||585-880 mm||585-880 mm|
|Total weight||34 kg||34 kg|
|Front castors, diameter||100 mm||35 mm|
|Rear castors, diameter||100 mm||100 mm|
|Lifting range||500-1790 mm||500-1790 mm|
|Lifting speed without load||35 mm/s||35 mm/s|
|Emergency lowering||Manual and electrical|
|Battery capacity||2.9 Ah||2.9 Ah|
|Material, sling bar||Aluminium||Aluminium|
|Sling bar width||450 mm||450 mm|
|Regulatory Compliance||AS/NZS 10535|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.