Bariatric mobile hoist with a 230kg SWL
ISO/ARTG: ISO 10535:2011
Sturdy and safe, with an extremely large lifting range. Read More
Vega505EE is a mobile patient lift adapted for safe and easy lifting of users weighing up to 230 kg/505 lbs. Vega505EE features a unique design with a lift arm that can be both raised to an almost upright position and lowered all the way down to the floor. It is also relatively narrow and compact, with dimensions adapted for use in premises and situations where space is limited.
In spite of the handy size, Vega505EE offers an extremely large lifting range. Therefore, the lift can manage all lifting situations and requirements; both low and high lifting, seated or supine, to and from the floor, bed or chair, and gait training.
Extra equipment as standard
Vega505EE is supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a hand control and with the following accessories and extra equipment as standard:
- SlingBar M, a two-point aluminium sling bar with secure safety latches which prevent the sling straps from creeping out of the sling bar. The sling bar is of standard width (450 mm/17.7") and suitable for most users and lifting situations. SWL 300 kg/660 lbs.
- SwiftHook, an accessory for SlingBar. With SwiftHook, changing sling bars or connecting a scale becomes very easy.
- Built-in charging.
- Maintenance-free castors, 100 mm/3.9", with bumpers. The SystemRoMedic™ encapsulated twin castors provide for a smoother ride for the user while making the lift very easy to roll, even on softer surfaces. Furthermore, the castors do not gather dust and dirt from the floor, making them maintenance-free.
- Stable and secure, still comparatively light-weight
- For users of up to 230 kg/505 lbs
- Convenient size, fits in and reaches practically anywhere
- Extremely large lifting range
- Excellent for both very low and very high lifting as well as gait training
- Unique design with intuitive handle bars integrated in the mast
- The design provides more space and improved comfort for both user and caregiver
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use - prevents work-related injuries
- Quick guide on the lift
- Encapsulated twin castors - easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Electrical base widening
- Emergency stop on the control box
- Manual and electrical emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life - reliable power supply
- Built-in charging
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
Material: Powder-coated Steel
Total Height: 1235 - 1998mm
Base Length: 1210mm
Base Width (Outer Dimensions): 670 - 1065mm
Base Width (Inner Dimensions): 550 - 925mm
Base Widening: Electrical
Total Weight: 42.8kg
Lifting Range: 230 - 1765mm
Lifting Speed Without Load: 37mm/s
Emergency Lowering: Manual and Electrical
Battery Capacity: 2.9 Ah
Sling Bar Material: Aluminium
Sling Bar Width: 450mm
Protection Class: IPX4
Be The First To Review DHG-60600003
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.