Molift Smart 150 Portable Patient Lifter
Award winning portable patient lifting hoist
Award winning portable patient lifting hoist. Read More
Pre-order - Released 14 January 2022
Awarded for Design Excellence in Europe, the Molift Smart 150 is a lightweight, portable patient lifter designed to be easily wheeled and transported. It is ideally suited for use in home care, for travelling, transporting in a car or to be easily stored.
With a lifting range of 27 – 168 cm (10.6" – 66.1") the Smart 150 provides an excellent maximum lifting height and at the same time gets low enough to facilitate lifting from the floor.
The 4-point sling suspension is standard and guarantees the patient hoist gives a comfortable lifting position for the user with ample space around the head area thereby eliminating any risk of the head bumping into the suspension or the user swinging side to side.
With the combination of sling and suspension, the user will slide into a natural, correct seating position, from lying to sitting and vice versa.
The Smart 150 has a unique design with an excellent centre of balance and together with the small footprint makes it easy to manoeuvre even in tight spaces.
- 4-point sling bar: Standard 4-point sling bar ensures comfortable and more spacious lifting position for the user.
- Lifts easily from floor: Molift Smart has a large lifting span that allows lifting from the floor as well as high surfaces.
- Folds and unfolds easily: Molift Smart folds and unfolds easily in 10 seconds without using any tools and can be separated into two parts where the heaviest part weights only 13 kg.
- Built in Software calculates when the lifter requires servicing
- Electric / Manual Lowering Functions
- Emergency Stop
Weight: Separated, part 1:13 kg / Separated, part 2: 13 kg
Length: 120 cm
Width chassis/legs outer: 660 mm
Width open legs inner: 925 mm
Leg height: 110 mm
Battery: NiMH 14.4 V – 2.2 Ah
Battery charge time: 3 hours
Hoisting height: 270–1665 mm
Hoisting Speed: 6 cm / sec
Hoisting interval: 1410 mm
Rated performance: 40 hoists at: 75 kg and 500 mm
Service software Included
Maximum user weight: 150 kg
Material: Aluminium, steel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.