Folding Self-Propelled Shower Commode - Left Side Opening
Features a 120kg SWL & can be dismantled quickly
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 3973 - 2009
The Folding Shower Commode is designed for those that wishes to travel and have personal independence. Featuring a SWL of 120kg, it can be dismantled quickly for easy transportation and storage. Read More
Designed for those who wish to travel and have personal independence the Folding Self-Propelled Shower Commode has a SWL of 120kg and a seat area of 445x430mm and can be quickly dismantled for easy transportation and storage.
It's large self-propelling wheels are flush with the top of the seat to allow unrestricted side transfers in addition to its simple-to-use swing-up arms and height adjustable swing-away footrests. For comfort the backrest has 3 flexible PVC straps.
The shower commode's 560mm reinforced nylon waterproof wheels and 125mm water resistant front castors makes the shower commode easy to move around and its integrated push handle makes it even more easier.
Shower commode seat are sold separately
This product is not returnable/refundable.
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Removable seat frame for easy storage and transport
- Large self-propelling rear wheels
- Wheels are flush with the seat top for unrestricted side transfer
- 3 wheel positions for flexible set-up
- Removable fold-up and adjustable height foot rests for comfort and easy access
- Folding frame for easy storage and transport
Length (including footrests): 1050mm
Maximum Occupant Weight: 120kg
Backrest Height: 420mm
Seat Width: 445mm
Seat Depth: 430mm
Seat Height (at front): 590mm
Front Wheels: 125mm diameter castors, swivel
Rear Wheels: 560mm diameter wheels, braking
Frame: Stainless steel
Backrest: PVC straps
Be The First To Review KA130SOL
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.