Keyhole Standing Transfer Sling - Buckle Belt - Small
Rehabilitation Sling / Standing Sling
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 10535 – 2011
Standing Slings provides help to carers for patient lifting. The Standing Transfer sling is designed to support a weight bearing yet less than able person from waist level to mid shoulder whilst allowing free movement of the arms. Read More
- The Standing Transfer sling is designed to support a weight bearing yet less than able person from waist level to mid shoulder whilst allowing free movement of the arms.
- The patient’s hands can reach naturally to grip the lift arms as the patient rises.'
- The Standing Transfer sling will provide adequate support for the patient who requires only minimal assistance for standing.
- A torso belt provides added security and prevents the sling from riding up the patient’s back when maximum support is required.
- The sling has the option of both Key-hole fastening or Loop type attachments. This adds to the versatility of the sling in any environment.
Torso Belt Options
- Allegro Standing Slings have the option of both a Buckle and Velcro Fastening Torso Belt.
- The Buckle Belt is able to be tightened after the patient has stood without the need to release the clasp. It is also a superior option for infection control.
- The double fastening Velcro Belt is designed as a quicker option for both fitting and removal of the Standing Sling.
- Standing Transfer Sling provides easy removal of clothing for toilet transfers.
- Recommended on standing hoists for weight bearing patients only.
- This Standing Sling is available with Key-Hole and Loop type attachments.
Material available: Fabric
Sizes: M, L, XL, Custom
Compatible with: Clip, Loop, E-clip
Buckle Belt: S, M, L, XL
Velcro Belt: XS. S, M, L, XL, XXL
Be The First To Review STK03S
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.