Overhead Ceiling Hoist
The Luna overhead tracking hoist is unique in making a track hoist into a flexible technical aid. Luna can be mounted in different positions on the track and may be changed at will to suit varying care needs. Read More
The Luna overhead tracking hoist is unique in making a track hoist into a flexible technical aid. Luna can be mounted in different positions on the track and may be changed at will to suit varying care needs. The Luna track unit can also be adapted to suit existing tracks so that total replacement is not necessary.
Luna can be described as a fixed and portable ceiling hoist in one and the same unit, a truly unique feature. Changing Luna from fixed to portable mode, and vice versa, can be done within seconds by simply detaching and reattaching the unit to the track. No tools are needed. This unique two-in-one feature makes Luna the preferred ceiling hoist for care facilities as it provides a flexibility of choice, allowing the final decision of either fixed or portable unit to be made at a later point. This flexibility is a cost effective advantage for the institution.
- Soft start and stop motor control
- Electrical emergency lowering
- Electrical emergency stop
- Low battery indicator (visual LED)
- Charging indicators
- Power on indicators
- Overload protection
- Emergency brake system
- Maximum capacity: 200/275kg
- Length of lifting strap: 2200 mm
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Measurements: 320 x 130 mm
- Battery operation: 36 V
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Charging: 100 – 240 V, 0, 5A
- Chassis: Aluminium
- Housing: High impact, moulded ABS
- Noise: Lwa during lifting / lowering without load is 49 dB ( A ) Lwa during lifting / lowering at maximum load is 53 dB ( A )
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.