Neos Folding Lightweight Hoist with standard yoke
Average lifting range of 1240mm with 150kg SWL
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 10535 – 2011
Neos 150 offers electric raise and lower powered by Linak and foot pedal control for base width adjustment. Read More
The folding, aluminium Neos lifting hoist has a SWL of 150kg while its quick-release folding structure allows the hoist to be folded for storage and transfers.
Both lifting and raising functions are powered by Linak with an average lifting range of 1240mm while leg adjustment done through a foot pedal control to a maximum internal width of 890mm.
Stocked with safety features such as easy access to emergency lowering devices and an anti-entrapment feature which stops the boom from lowering any further when it encounters resistance.
- Aluminium lift with a weight capacity of 150kg
- Folding design for convenient storage and transfer
- Linak powered lifting function
- Foot pedal control for base width adjustment
- Strong and comfortable handles for easy manoeuvring
- Equipped with 75mm front castors and 100mm lockable rear castors
- Jumbo Care diagnostic control and service monitor
- Easy access emergency stop button
- Electric and manual emergency lowering devices
- Anti-entrapment feature - lowering of boom stops on resistance
Safe Working Load: 150kg
Base Length: 1290mm
External Base Width: 615mm
Internal Base Width (Closed/Open): 550/890mm
Max Internal Length: 950mm
Base Height/Under Bed Clearance: 135mm
Min/Max Spreader Bar Height: 410/1650mm
Hoist Range: 1240mm
Patient Lift Space: 820mm
Under Base Height: 80mm
Min/Max Hoist Reach: 44/880mm
Turning Radius: 1350mm
Handle Height 1000mm
Be The First To Review 7107
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.