Oxford Advance Patient Lift
Lifting Floor Hoist
Patient lift represents a true step forward in patient lift design and performance. Read More
The Oxford Advance Patient Lift has an oversized handle for increased control as well as a compact design.
It has a patent pending push footpad that reduces the force needed to initiate the movement.
The swan neck leg design accommodates large furniture and it's patent pending triangular folded design allows the lift to securely stand unaided.
Furthermore no tools are needed to fold the aluminium construction and the foot operated leg spreading mechanism requires no bending to operate.
- Oversized handle for increased control
- Patent pending push footpad reduces the force needed to initiate movement
- Compact design
- Swan neck leg design accomodates large furniture
- Patent pending triangular folded design allows the lift to securely stand unaided
- No tools required to fold
- All aluminum construction
- Foot operated leg spreading mechanism requires no bending to operate
Safe Working Load: 150kg
Maximum Overall Length: 1300mm
Minimum Overall Length: 1250mm
Maximum Overall Height: 1860mm
Minimum Overall Height: 1360mm
Maximum Height Spreader Bar: 1690mm
Minimum Height Spreader Bar: 390mm
Overall Height of Legs: 115mm
Ground Clerance: 30mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.