Premier A2 Lift Chair - Wortley Fabric
ISO/ARTG: AS 4688.2:2000- ISO 9001:2008
The Premier A2 is a lift chair with an independent footrest and backrest. Read More
Sold Out - Backorder Available
The Premier A2 is a lift chair with an independent footrest and backrest. With two cushion the leg rest is 85mm higher than the body.
Please specify under 'Special Instructions' which colour you want.
Superior Features & Design
We’ve utilised our experience and expertise to design the ultimate lift chair packed with features. Exceptional comfort has been blended with advanced technologies to create a chair built to last. Each chair is built with exclusive mechanisms and components that are extra strong and durable. Ambassador lift chairs provide greater lifting capacity than any other bariatric lift chair on the market.
Ambassador chairs enable more independence in the home for people with increased body weight and limited movement. This is because patients are able to sit and stand at the push of a button. Each chair is operated by a hand held remote control to perform 21 different lift and recline positions. The independence gained by the patients provides many benefits for carers and nursing staff.
Unique Steel Frame
Ambassador Lift Chairs are uniquely constructed using high grade steel that is precision cut for accuracy and spot welded to key stress and weight-bearing areas. The steel frame, seat, springs and mechanism are all fitted with steel bolts and nuts, should they need to be replaced. Importantly, the steel plated weaved seating base is bolted in for maximum support to avoid any sagging or deterioration of the seating area.
It’s the bolted steel frame that gives Ambassador Products their renowned durability and longevity for the larger load.
- Provides a strong foundation for each chair
- Using steel instead of timber or chipboard guarantees the chair lasts longer without sagging or losing its shape
- The use of bolts improves durability and enables easier repairs
- Longer life span allows for a longer industry warranty
- Flexibility for versatility and improved individual comfort
Unique motor & electrics for adjustable positions
The Ambassador Lift Chair effortlessly transitions from sitting, reclining, resting with elevation to standing at the simple touch of a button. Our electric technology is seamlessly integrated into all models allowing for 12 – 15 adjustable movements (including standing) to suit individual preferences. The A2 and A3 models contain a second motor, which enables the user to alter the back position without having to change the location of their legs.
The control system is integrated into a simple single hand held controller to adjust your legs to create an angled seat, recline with elevation and return to standing. This can take the pressure off lower limbs and result in a more comfortable recliner, particularly for prolonged periods of sitting or resting.
All chairs are fitted with 1 or 2 rechargeable back up battery systems for assurance during a power failure.
The Ambassador electrics and motor is supplied by Linak, the leading electric motors manufacturers in the world, and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Fine-tune seating for optimum comfort and easy adjustment
- Results in improved posture and comfort
- Recline, sit up or stand at the simple touch of a simple button
- Provides simultaneous movement of backrest and footrest (A2 & A3 models)
- No manual adjustments necessary
- Reliable and strong performance for reassurance
- Alleviate the reliance and risk of injury for the caregiver or nursing staff
The Ambassador Lift Chair is upholstered in high quality, soft to touch and interchangeable fabric covers. We do not use any staples, so the covers are completely removable and replaceable for a change in look or remove them for easy cleaning. Every chair features two side pockets for convenience.
- Easily replaced or cleaned
- Materials have been hand picked to meet strict comfort requirements
- Personalise your seating requirements to suit your décor
- Reliable and durable for longevity
- A choice of 4 popular colours or an optional extra selection is available
Seat Height: 50cm
Seat Depth: 48cm
Seat Width: 50cm
Arm Height: 17cm
Back Height: 77cm
Overall Width: 80cm
Overall Height: 115cm
Overall Depth: 95cm
Lift Capacity: 160kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.