ROHO Quadtro Select Low Profile Cushion - 18" x 18"
Power Mobility Seating Cushion
The QUADTRO SELECT Cushion allows for quick, simple position selection for every user while seated. Read More
Select Series cushions set the standard for performance in wheelchair seating.
With the ability to customize the fit with the push of a button, the revolutionary ISOFLO® Memory Control offers shape-fitting capabilities while you’re seated. You will no longer have to sacrifice maximum skin/soft tissue protection to get stability, positioning or convenience.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of or at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
- require increased sitting stability
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
- experience discomfort from prolonged sitting
The QUADTRO SELECT LOW PROFILE is adjustable to your shape and weight and will adjust to the changes in your position over time.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 2.25 lbs/1 kg (QS99LPC). Varies by size.
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Width: 28 - 62.5cm
Height: 5.5cm without load
Weight: Approximately 1kg
Construction: Flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.