Scripted, narrow power wheelchair
When standard power wheelchairs are unable to access location due to their size, the SANGO Slimline is the solution with its small width of only 53cm, it still retains the benefits of the SANGO range and can go anywhere with convenience. Read More
In situations where a standard power wheelchair would not be able to access the location, the SANGO Slimline is the solution with a width of 53cm and still with the identical base as the SANGO Advanced. Furthermore the Slimline features 60Ah batteries meaning that it can go for a longer range and with a very small turning circle it can go anywhere conveniently and freely.
- Possible with SEGO comfort or with SEGO junior seating
- Available as MWD
- MWD in 6 or 10 km/h
- Ultra compact chassis, total width 53 cm, even with 14″ wheels!
- Extra low seat height
- Long range thanks to 60Ah Super Cycle batteries
- MWD extremely small turning circle, this means ultimate freedom and convenience
- RWD: 98cm
- MWD: 107cm
Total Width (Min/Max): 53/70cm
Total Height (without headrest):
- Comfort (Min/Max): 101/134cm
- Junior (Min/Max): 91/124cm
- Comfort: 42/44/46/48/50cm
- Junior: 32 and 37cm
- Comfort: 42-56cm
- Junior: 30-40cm
Seat Height (without seat cushion, 14" wheels): 41/45/44/45/46/47/48/50cm
Back Height (without headrest and seat cushion:
- Comfort: 50 and 57cm
- Junior: 30/35/40cm
- Junior: 136kg
- Junior: 65kg
Max Speed: 10km/h
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.