Self-Propelled Shower Commode with Weight Bearing Footplate
With retractable weight bearing footplate & 160kg SWL
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 3973 - 2009
Featuring a retractable weight bearing foot plate and large self-propelling wheels that are flush with the top of the seat to allow unrestricted side transfers it has a SWL of 160kg. Read More
Looking for a shower commode that will give you your independence back? Look no further than our Self-Propelled Shower Commode with Weight Bearing Footplate!
The large self-propelling wheels make it easy to swing up the arms and transfer from wheelchair to seat, while the weight bearing footplates make it easy to stand without assistance.
With a capacity of 160kg, this commode is perfect for those who need a little extra help. Order yours today and experience the freedom to do things on your own terms!
Shower commode seat are sold separately
This product is not returnable/refundable.
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Large self-propelling rear wheels
- Wheels are flush with the seat top for unrestricted side transfer
- 3 wheel positions for flexible set-up
- Retractable weight bearing foot plate for improved comfort and safety
Length (including footrests): 930mm
Maximum Occupant Weight: 160kg
Backrest Height: 420mm
Seat Width: 445mm
Seat Depth: 430mm
Seat Height (at front): 590mm
Front Wheels: 125mm diameter castors, braking
Rear Wheels: 560mm diamter wheels, braking
Frame: Stainless steel
Backrest: PVC straps
Be The First To Review KA123S
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.