Self-Propelled Shower Commode with Weight Bearing Footplate
With retractable weight bearing footplate & 160kg SWL
Featuring a retractable weight bearing foot plate and large self-propelling wheels that are flush with the top of the seat to allow unrestricted side transfers it has a SWL of 160kg. Read More
You Might Want To Add
Designed for personal independence the Self-Propelled Shower Commode with Weight Bearing Footplate can take up to 160kg in weight with a seat area of 445x430mm.
It's large self-propelling wheels are flush with the top of the seat to allow unrestricted side transfers in addition to simple-to-use swing-up arms and retractable weight bearing footplate.
Additionally its backrest has 3 flexible PVC straps for comfort while its 560mm reinforced nylon waterproof wheels and 125mm water resistant front castors allow the shower commode to be easily manoeuvred in addition to the integrated push handle.
Shower commode seat are sold separately
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Large self-propelling rear wheels
- Wheels are flush with the seat top for unrestricted side transfer
- 3 wheel positions for flexible set-up
- Retractable weight bearing foot plate for improved comfort and safety
Length (including footrests): 930mm
Maximum Occupant Weight: 160kg
Backrest Height: 420mm
Seat Width: 445mm
Seat Depth: 430mm
Seat Height (at front): 590mm
Front Wheels: 125mm diameter castors, braking
Rear Wheels: 560mm diamter wheels, braking
Frame: Stainless steel
Backrest: PVC straps
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.