Maxi Electric Tilt-in-Space Shower Commode
Designed for bariatric patients with a 225kg SWL
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 3973 - 2009
Designed for bariatric patients to comfortably put them in a desirable seating positions at all time the reinforced stainless steel Maxi Electric Tilt-in-Space Shower Commode has a SWL of 225kg with a seat area of 600x470mm. Read More
You Might Want To Add
Designed for bariatric patients to comfortably put them in a desirable seating positions at all time the reinforced stainless steel Maxi Electric Tilt-in-Space Shower Commode has a SWL of 225kg with a seat area of 600x470mm.
The water resistant electric actuators smoothly and effortlessly tilt the seat from 10 - 35o from vertical. The shower commode also has removable arms with padded armrests, padded calf rests and adjustable height swing-away footrests. Additionally both the high backrest and adjustable headrest are padded for support and comfort.
Integrated push handle and water resistant 125mm locking cators allows the shower commode to be effortlessly moved and secured.
Shower commode seat are sold separately
This product is not returnable/refundable.
- Reinforced frame for increased strength
- High padded back rest for improved comfort and safety
- Adjustable padded head rest
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Removable arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Lower height padded arm rests for easier access
- Larger seat area
- Padded calf rests for improved support
- Removable swing-away and adjustable height foot rests for comfort and easy access
- Battery powered electric actuator tilt mechanism for smooth and effortless tilting
Length (including footrests): 1130mm
Maximum Occupant Weight: 225kg
Backrest Height: 630mm
Seat Width: 600mm
Seat Depth: 470mm
Seat Height (at front): 600mm
Tilt Range: 10 - 35o
Front Castors: 125mm diameter, 1x locking and 1x directional lock
Rear Castors: 125mm diameter, locking
Frame: Stainless steel
Backrest: PVC straps
Armrests: Vinyl upholstery
Calfrests: Vinyl upholstery
Be The First To Review KF11506
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.