Tilt-In-Space Rehab Shower Commode
Height adjustable & durable shower commode
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 3973 - 2009
The Tilt-in-Space Rehab Shower Commode features knee guide mounting plates, height adjustable frame and flip up arms. Additionally the backrest's tension can be adjusted and both left and right side openings are standard on the frame. Read More
Are you looking for an easy way to take a shower? The Tilt-in-Space Rehab Shower Commode is perfect for anyone who wants a comfortable and easy experience.
With height adjustable frame, flip up arms, and tension adjustable backrest, it can be tailored to your specific needs.
Plus, the swing away footrests and locking swivel castors make it easy to move around. Don't miss out on this amazing product!
Laterals does not come standard and is available as an add-on option.
This product is not returnable/refundable.
- Lateral thoracic support adjustable height mounting plates standard on all models, 240mm range with 20mm increments
- Height adjustability of the frame
- Knee guide mounting plates standard on all models, 40mm horizontal mounting range with 20mm increments
- Height adjustable flip up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Adjustable tension backrest upholstery
- Standard left and right side opening on seat frame
- Durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame
- Swing away footrests with padded calf supports
- 4x 125mm locking swivel castors
Seat Width: 445mm
Seat Depth: 435 - 465mm
Backrest Height: 855mm
Overall Width: 580mm
Overall Depth: 1070mm
Floor-to-Seat Frame Height Range: 465-540mm
Max User Weight: 200kg
Be The First To Review KA11507-REHAB
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.