Keepsafe Essential Alarm
Falls Management Alarms
A simple to operate alarm with a magnet and pull-cord, the Keepsafe Essential can be used on a bed, chair or toilet. Read More
A simple to operate alarm with a magnet and pull-cord, the Keepsafe Essential can be used on a bed, chair or toilet. It alerts staff to patients attempts to exit bed, chair or toilet seat unattended.
The alarm can use either one of 5 alarm tones or your own personalied pre-recorded message. Additionally it has an over moulded impact absorbing case to help protect the product from falls.
Staff can temporarily suspend the alarm to allow them to work without having to turn the alarm off completely; additionally a 'no power switch' model is available to eliminate unauthorised shut offs.
The alarm is compatible with the following sensors:
Note: You must purchase both the alarm and the sensor separately
- Adjustable cord 79cm - 152cm with locking clip
- Five alarm tones
- Pre-recorded voice message
- Adjustable volume
- Battery operated with 4 AAA batteries (included)
- AC Power adaptor - sold seperately
- Over moulded impact absorbing case
- SUSPEND lets you silence the alarm without having to turn it off
- No power switch model eliminates unauthorised shut-off
Be The First To Review FA-1115
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.