Shoprider Rocky 4 - Blue
Large 33cm pneumatic wheels to traverse rough terrains
ISO/ARTG: AS/NZ 3695.1:2011 | ISO 7176.1:2014
The Shoprider Rocky 4 is a robust mobility scooter at a competitive price featuring a 4-pole motor, 225kg weight capacity, and front and rear suspension. It also comes standard with 30cm wheels and a high-back contoured seat with headrest. Read More
You Might Want To Add
With a weight capacity of 225kg and large 33cm pneumatic wheels, the Rocky 4 mobility scooter can tackle the toughest of terrains, even more so when you add its front and rear suspensions to provider a smoother journey.
The Rocky 4’s gas-adjustable steering tiller means you’ll find the right position for the tiller, while the electromagnetic brake ensures you will always stop when you want to stop. Additionally, the scooter’s high and low-speed settings mean you are always in control of how fast the scooter goes.
For modern users, the Rocky 4 mobility scooter comes standard with a USB power outlet to charge your smartphone and devices.
- High-back adjustable seat: The contoured seat with headrest can slide, rotate and is height-adjustable
- Gas-adjustable steering tiller: You can adjust the angle and position of the tiller to what you prefer
- Loop handle with finger-operated controls: Operate the Rocky 4 with a push or pull of the finger
- High and Low-speed settings: Control the speed of the Rocky 4 with the easy to use switch
- Electromagnetic brake: Automatically engage when the steering controller is not in use
- Front + rear adjustable suspension: Provides a smooth journey over rough terrains
- Large battery capacity: Provides a driving range of up to 40km
- USB power outlet: Charge your mobile phones and devices
Weight Capacity: 225kg
Turning Radius: 180cm
Range: Up to 40km
Be The First To Review shoprider rocky 4
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.