Swift Slide Sheet (2.0x1.5m)
Manual Bed Handling
Slide sheets are used in the healthcare industry to facilitate the movement or transfer of patients on beds, chairs and showers. Read More
Slide sheets are used in the healthcare industry to facilitate the movement or transfer of patients on beds, chairs and showers. They aid staff to practice ‘No Lift’ manual handling procedures in line with Work Cover and Occupational Health and Safety policies.
AMS sheets are manufactured from a polyester thread, rather than nylon like other slide sheets. Therefore they can withstand higher temperatures during laundry wash and dry cycles. Polyester is inherently a more durable fabric than nylon and will last longer.
- Slippery silicon coating on both sides of fabric
- Unique anti-bacterial finish that will not wash out
- Soft finish reducing noise, skin tears and abrasions
- Minimal static discharge
- Low stretch and non-tear construction
- Suitable for industrial linen services
- Made in Australia
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.