Ride with confidence
ISO/ARTG: ISO: AS 3695, AS3696 & AS 3696.19 (Crash Tested)
The AllTrack HD3 is a versatile, fully capable and heavy duty mid-wheel drive wheelchair with a weight capacity of 250kg. It's designed to address the unique needs of bariatric users by offering uncompromised performance and capability. Read More
Versaile, fully capable and heavy duty the AllTrack HD3 power wheelchair has a weight capacity of up to 250kg and is engineered to address the unique needs of bariatric users.
It offers uncompromising performance and capability along with superior indoor maneuverability that's possible due to its compact, mid-wheel drive footprint.
Meanwhile its patented dual-action suspension provides excellent comfort and stability.
- Patented Dual-Action Suspension: Fully independent 6-wheel interactive suspension with vertical shock absorption tuned for heavier users
- Up to 550 lb weight capacity with full power positioning ranges; 45° of VHD tilt, 160° of VHD power recline and center mount elevating & articulating foot platform
- Extremely compact turning radius of 20.5” (520 mm)
- High-performance, 5.4 mph 4-pole German motors
- Seat to floor height as low as 17” with VHD power tilt and recline
Base Width: 695mm
Base Length: 890mm
Ground Clearance: 90mm
Turning Radius: 520mm
Seat-to-Floor Height Range: 430-485mm
Be The First To Review ALLTRACKHD3
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.