Designed for active users
Designed for active users the HELIO Kids is made from carbon fibre for an incredibly light, yet strong and durable configured manual wheelchair. Its seat depth can be increased to accommodate growing users. Read More
Designed to keep up with the active lives of children the HELIO Kids is made from carbon fibre for an incredibly light, but strong wheelchair. Each component, from the flip-back footrest to the forged aluminium axle plates, have been chosen to reduce weight
The seat depth of the wheelchair can be increased for greater precision as the user grows as well as the footplate height. To save energy the HELIO Kids has a moulded cross brace, oval tubing and pivot axles that work together to maximise the frame's stability and assist with propulsion.
Tough, strong and made to last the HELIO Kids is made from T700 carbon fibre making it sturdy and stable. Additionally unlike standard two-part frames, the HELIO Kids has a rigid unibody (single) frame making it much stronger.
For better seat sling support the wheelchair features a fully moulded carbon seat rail with integrated seat slider.
- One of the lightest folding manual wheelchairs for kids on the market. Made from highperformance carbon fibre, HELIO Kids provides both lightness and strength. From the flip-back footrests to the forged aluminium axle plates, each component and accessory was chosen with weight reduction in mind.
- A chair that grows with the child. It only takes a few seconds to increase the seat depth by up to 3 inches (7.6 cm) in infinite increments, for greater precision. The footplate height can be adjusted just as quickly and easily.
- Efficient propulsion to save precious energy. The moulded cross brace, oval tubing and pivot axles work together while the unique folding system maximises the frame’s stability and assists propulsion.
- Tough, strong and made to last. HELIO Kids is made with T700 carbon fiber which is an ideal material for making high-performance wheelchairs, due to its incredible sturdiness and stability. Unlike standard two-part frames, HELIO Kids has a rigid unibody (single) frame, which makes it much stronger.
- Features a fully moulded carbon seat rail with integrated seat slider for better seat sling support.
Seat Width: 30.5-40.6cm
Seat Depth: 30.5-48.3cm
Overall Width: 47.6-68.3cm
Front Seat-to-Floor Height: 33-54.6cm
Rear Seat-to-Floor Height: 31.8-48.3cm
Weight: From 9.4kg
Weight Capacity: 79kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.