MultiFit Leg Lifter - Right Hand Side
Manual Bed Handling
The Multifit LegLifter is a power-driven appliance designed to gently lift a person’s legs from a bedside seating position to the surface of the bed. Read More
The Multifit LegLifter is a power-driven appliance designed to gently lift a person’s legs from a bedside seating position to the surface of the bed. It is proven to be a successful mobility solution in providing independence for elderly and disabled clients. For therapists and caregivers, it saves considerable time and physical exertion.
- Refined profile for very low beds, providing easier bedside access for people of short stature
- Easy installation to a wider range of profiling beds, domestic bed types, including innerspring, slat and frame beds
- Easier under-bed access for bed-table trolleys and clearer standing space for bedside caregiver tasks.
- Synchronized lift action to suit the needs of clients with diminished balancing ability
- Refined ergonomics in a slimmer profile
- Reduced to 9 kg weight for easier portability
- Wide leg-rest to suit clients with edema or swollen leg conditions
- Handset light shows when the leg-rest is lowered safely to the bedside
- Suitable for low-level bed frames
- Sufficient access under bed for bed-table trolley
- Synchronised lift action assists those with diminished balancing ability
- Optional battery backup
LegLifter unit dimensions: 1050 mm / Height 660mm
Width of leg-rest: 485mm wide
Height adjustment range: 500mm to 700 mm
Total weight including packaging for transit: 18kg
Weight of LegLifter unit: 9kg
Installation time for standard domestic bed: From 5 to 10 minutes
Maximum leg-load weight: Tested to 67kg: legs must fit within the width of the leg-rest
Distance from bedframe to platform of folded leg-rest: 60mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.