Seahorse Plus Hygiene Chair
Paediatric Shower Commode
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 3973 - 2009
The next generation ‘Seahorse Plus’ Shower & Toilet Chair has been redesigned for improved functionality whilst retaining the key benefits of the original Seahorse design. Read More
The next generation ‘Seahorse Plus’ Shower & Toilet Chair has been redesigned for improved functionality whilst retaining the key benefits of the original Seahorse design.
Everything about the Seahorse Plus is designed to make daily hygiene needs effortless for both client and carer.
This multi-purpose hygiene chair is height adjustable with four Tilt-In-Space positions that helps make showering easier.
It is suitable for use under a shower, or as a toileting chair.
Available in three sizes (small, medium & large) to suit young children through to young adults.
- Gas assisted 40º Tilt-In-Space to enable showering, hair washing and toileting.
- Tilt locking safety mechanism.
- Simple push button locking tilting mechanism for ease of operation and security.
- 100mm height adjustment.
- Height adjustable flip-up footrests with foot straps.
- Height and depth adjustable headrest.
- Removable armrests, flip-up anterior supports, pommel and potty.
- Frame to suit a variety of clients and settings.
- Contoured seat with soft padding provides additional comfort and aids relaxation.
- Designed for use over most standard toilets. The seat can be raised or lowered for optimum use.
- Large castors with brakes for ease of movement and maximum security
- Removable two-piece liners: Small/Medium (2 sizes); Large (3 sizes).
- Contoured headrest.
- Shoulder harness.
- Leg Strap.
Be The First To Review N93027
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.